Anyone that knows me know that I love to write letters and of course receive them. I have a deep love of stationary and that’s probably what lead me to creating cards. I found a great way to combine my creative side and upcycle by using wallpaper remnants from discarded wallpaper books. While I was at it, I also used some of the handmade papers and even blueprints I’d been hoarding to create additional stationary.
I created matching note cards by adding a strip of paper either horizontally or diagonally to coordinating card stock. Each envelope has two note cards.
- Wallpaper book or discarded rolls
- Paper trimmer – my favorite is, Fiskars 12” ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer – www.fiskars.com.
- Envelope punch – We R Memory Keepers Punch – www.amazon.com
- Two sided tape – sookwang tape – www.scor-pal.com.
- Bone folder – my new favorite is a large flat teflon bone folder – www.amazon.com.
- Coordinating color card stock 80 lb. – The Paper Cut – www.thepapercut.com
- PVA glue – Books by Hand – www.booksbyhand.com.
- Corner rounder – Fiskars – www.fiskars.com.
- Book press to flatten envelopes and cards
Please make sure to like, share and comment on the post!